- The copyright of all the content in this website (including text, graphics, audio source, videos or other content) rests with the Playright Children’s Play Association (“Playright”) or organizations authorized by Playright. No part of the content of this website may be copied, distributed, published, disseminated, or downloaded without the prior written consent of Playright or authorized organizations. (This does not apply to the download area but users should refer to the rules of downloading specified in this area.) Anyone in contravention of the copyright and related copyright ordinance should be held liable for any legal actions or other actions thus incurred. Playright will not have or accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or litigations however arising from or in respect of the use of information in this website, or copying or disseminating information in this website.
- While every effort is made to verify the source of information in this website, Playright cannot guarantee that the information must not be in breach of copyright owned by others or cause any other problems. If anyone is aware of any breach of copyright, please notify our website administrator via [email protected]. We will delete the related information if that is the case.
- Playright values the protection of privacy of users. The information collected from this website including the record of users’ browsing and using the services of this website, email enquiries will be used for internal statistical analysis and operation only. Important personal information or personal identifiable information will not be exposed without the prior consent of the users. (Except in circumstances where Hong Kong Law is enforced).
- The copyright of logos, text, graphics, audio source, videos or other content of the websites of other companies and organizations accessed by hyperlinks in this website (“3rd party websites”) rests with the related companies or organizations. Please contact the related companies or organizations for enquiries or use of the 3rd party websites. Playright does not have or accept any liabilities in connection with any publicity, transactions or related matters of other companies or organizations.
- Playright reserves the right to delete any information or hyperlinks in this website without prior notice.